• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size pet carrier for 3 buns?

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
I'm trying to find a pet carrier big enough for a bonded 3. Ben, Lily & Duchess are off to be bonded later this week, and it's only just occured to me that I've only got the one carrier.

I was wondering what size carriers you all use? (for vet runs etc) and where you got them from?

I've seen some online called Savic Pet Caddy that seem to come big enough, but would welcome any recommendations...

I'm glad you raised this question as I have spent the whole day looking for two which would be big enough to hold french lops. What a nightmare that experience has been. when i eventually got home and my partner saw what I had brought she said they looked too small? Back the drawing board:?

Phil

what about a small dog crate? you can get rigid, fabric or wire, they also have so many sizes im sure there is one the right size :D

ebay is a good place for cheap wire crates (black, silver, gold, blue and pink)
i have got a large cat acrrier for my two and they still have some space left over in it :D

I have a large plastic carrier. I saw this one on ebay, which opens at the top, which is quite useful. Mine only opens on the front, but the whole top half can be removed, if one bunny just doesn't want to come out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAPRI-III-PLA...yZ101431QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

P.S.: I can't believe how many handbags designed to hold tiny dogs came up in my search for "carrier". :shock: :evil:

I noticed that too, its horrible :evil:

Back