• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Best Friends

Radish

Mama Doe
Here are my five best friends.

Badger (on the right)aged 11 and Bryn(whipxjrt)10
P4300035.jpg

Woody age 11
P3310055.jpg

Parker age 4 (he is quite a sick little boy and we're not sure what will happen with him:( )
teddy2.jpg

finally Zoe age 3
PA220051.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww theyre gorgeous..... I cant quite work out Bryns tail tho, it almost looks like he has 2 short ones!:shock: :?

what a sweetie Parker is.....:love:

Ahhhhh yep, just one tail:D ..... though that first pic is still puzzling me, I keep going back and looking at it. :lol:

whats wrong with parker?:cry: i love him he's absolutely gorgeus i want him to cuddle

he has a congenital liver disease and he also has severe seizures(which aren't caused by the liver problem)of unknown cause.

he has problems with one shoulder and both back legs due to cruciate ligament problems.

he is lovely but everytime he has a fit he regresses to puppy behaviour and forgets he's house trained etc...he also goes into shock whenever his liver function is poor.

P4050076.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who looked at the first pic and thought, "That dog has two little tails!!!":shock: :lol: :lol:

I STILL can't figure it out, no matter HOW many times I look!!!:oops:

But they are all absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I especially love Zoe, as I have two Boxers......and Woody has stolen my heart!!!!!:D :D :D

Back