• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surprise Bunny (new member)

norah

Warren Scout
OMG life is full of surprises. My b/f turned up with a new girlie bun :shock: She is 4.5 months old and cute beyond belief... Apparently he was in a pet shop buying corals for the fish tank and spotted her all alone in her cage, then the shop people said since he'd bought so much stuff already, he could have her for free! She is still a bit shy, which is to be expected, but settling in ok, very active and soooo adorable. We're trying a few names at the moment, I quite like Sonia, do you think it suits her?
IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_59.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

I love the name Sonia - what a beautiful, graceful bunny she is! Congratulations!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

AMETHYST

Awww Sonia is a beauty :p It was her lucky day when your bf went in that shop - sounds like they wanted rid of her :(

Awww she's lovely, looks like Simba (can't remember who he belongs too!) and yes Sonia is a great name for her, Sonny for short! :D Such a sweetie, and your boyfriend sounds nice too! :lol:

We thought of Simba but she's too girlie for that name :lol:
She's now bonded with Dylan, which is quite funny coz he's much older and just wants to chill out most of the day, and she's such a little monkey and keeps bugging him all the time lol
IMG_6074.jpg

Booo!
IMG_6076.jpg

Back