• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao neil maria and other group bondings

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i fund this on my favourites bokmark in a document folder on my new puter..any use to you guys / i found it a bit helpful bonding 2 now im going to be bonding 3 (when the mites have cleared up the vet said no sooner)

heres the site...

http://www.mybunnies.com/bonding.htm

good luck all..i had hoped i had mine bonded by now..well a bit longer wont hurt i hope!! good luck all you multiple bonders out there!!

I've seen that before;) . That woman is AMAZING! :D (and also slightly nuts for having that many!!!! :shock: )

Thanks for that site, PB. It was really interesting.:)
Ok Leanne..when are we going to add the giants????:lol: :lol:

I think we should give the new-bonds a couple of weeks to get settled and then have a go:shock: :shock: . What do N&M think? will it be possible to add giants in? :)

My opinion...we're still not out of the woods as far as our bond goes but I think I'm bound to say go for it anyway! Your 6-bond went so smoothly and I'm sure you'd love 2 biggies in the equation :D :lol: !

Neil

How on earth does she bond them on a table??? :shock: If mine were on there and had a scrap somebun would go flying and end up a splat on the floor for sure!

How on earth does she bond them on a table??? :shock: If mine were on there and had a scrap somebun would go flying and end up a splat on the floor for sure!

So would ours - probably still attached to each other! Neil caught Colleen midair after a suicide leap off the vets table.

Maria x

A bed would be a bit safer than a table I think - not as high. Course I opt for the safest method of all - NOT bonding :oops:

no not a bed..it gets peed on terrible!!:oops:

maybe her table is one of those old fashioned huge monster ones with the sturdyness to sit the family on let alone around:lol: maybe its 2 feet high:lol:

no mine get terified up on a surface that isnt cushy..we even tried our cofee table..but that was in the days pre frenchies!!

im so desperate to begin bonding..its been stopped and defferred for so many reasons now im feeling like maybe its not meant to happen at all:(

i hate seperating the lounge off in half i dont get to see bertie n bif enough and willow gets fractious and frustrated as she wants to mix with the other two.even tho bif is nipping her thru the bars daily!! mind you bif did it with bertie..we used to have to put bath towels and rugs up the sides of the en as she bit his nose quite bad! he never jumped over the panels but he tried to move them with hi huge nose!

we have a playpen/travel cot and when i ran out of neutral territory or i was too ill to try and take themover to mums runs and all i used toput the disinfected pen up and sit next to it water istol in hand and watch tv and sort out the squabbles..i also used the downstairs loo but all the buns know it by now..no neutral territory left so i might have to take them over in the buggy and dump them in mums bath tub and set up camp!!
gotta get rid f mites first tho.

any tips other than this please advise..i reckon bertie and willow will bond quite easily as thyre male and female and docile as heck..whereas bif is a feisty litle doe..with sharp teeth!!:shock:

Back