• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Fidget!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
The gorgeous Fidget was 2 on 1st August! Awww I remember when she was a tiny little black, velvety bundle.

My first pet of my own. I'm surprised I've managed to keep a pet alive and healthy this long :shock: :lol: .

DSC00139.jpg

I love her little nose, so soft.

I don't like it when she lunges at me, growling :shock: :lol: . I had some stern words for her the other day (chewing her cage, forget all the toys inside it :roll: ), then when I went to stroke her she paid me back! :lol: :lol:

I almost forget you have another bunny, you should post more pics of her she is beautiful. Does she not feel left out not being in your signature.

I almost forget you have another bunny, you should post more pics of her she is beautiful. Does she not feel left out not being in your signature.

I know but my camera doesn't work and I don't have a computer of my own, so I can't change my signature :roll: :lol: . I do feel like I'm neglecting her, not having her in my signature though!

She looks like butter wouldn't melt :angel:
Happy birthday Fidget!

Back