• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two kissy bunnies!

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Fweee! I'm all happy. ^-^

I adopted my little girl bunny, Amber, a week ago today. My other rabbit, Barney, has always been extremely affectionate and loves to lick my hands, face, my jeans... I just thought he was, well, not one of a kind but the kind of bunny who doesn't turn up often? My previous two rabbits, both girls, never ever licked me. So, I ended up wondering if he was licky due to being a male. I was quite prepared then, to accept that Amber would not behave in this way. But earlier this morning, I went to give Barney his cuddle and he was licking me, then I moved to the next hutch to stroke Amber, and I wanted to see what would happen if I offered her my hand for 'grooming' like I do with Barney... and she started licking it all enthusiastically.

& now my mum is jealous. :oops:

Bunny kisses are the best. My little boy bun does it ALL THE TIME. I would love Lol to lick me but shes not having any of it.

Ben gives lots of kisses, he'll wash your whole face if you sit there long enough! Lily prefers to lick clothes, but she occasionally reaches skin. Duchess is still not convinced about kissing. She's kissed me once, but most of the time she prefers to growl and nip.

I s'pose 2 out of 3 aint bad.

I got kisses before he was neutered and I think he thinks about it quite a lot now but his teddy gets them all.

Our dutch buck Dizzy was kissy right from when he was very little. Like you, we thought he was one-of-a-kind as Molly our mini-lop never attempted it. We were therefore rather surprised when Hoops arrived and is even more affectionate than Dizzy was. She often licks my nose and face to say hello when I lie on the floor with her and absolutely adores licking my husband's forehead! Bunny kisses are the best! x

Honey is a real cuddly bunny she will lick me all day if i let her, i get lots of kisses to, Harley on the other will lick then nip.

Back