• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Hartlepool

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Postedon behalf of Chloaster

Would anyone be able to do a homecheck for me in Hartlepool on the North East Coast sometime after the 13th August? It is for Huey, one of the 7 dumped bunnies. Thanks so much - Chloe

Huey

CIMG8515.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A homecheck involves simply going to visit the prospective adopter, having a look at the accommodation they are offering, if they have a rabbit meeting him or her and you can tell loads by the condition of their current rabbit. Making sure they have loads of hay, good feed and veg, that the adopter understands the responsability they are taking on, that the situation is suitable for the rabbit, ie no dogs that are going to harm it, no snakes under the bed and that there is adaquate space for the rabbit to run in a secure run if they are going to play outside - and of course generally chatting about buns over a cuppa! :D

Wish I could help Im near Hartlepool. But there is a problem that I dont really know that much about rabbits to be giving someone a rundown on them, Im also due a baby.

Do you still need this homecheck Chloe, as i could perhaps do it one day as its on the way back from uni... well sort of :lol: :lol:

Back