• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wanna see something scary AND funny?

ELVIS

Warren Scout
its not scary if youre me but some of you may gasp quietly to yourselves;)
my whippet lucy is VERY greedy and last night i was trying to take some pics of bill & ben. paddy & lucy were observing as usual- noses everywhere- and then it happenned....

i fed the buns and lucy somehow barged past me and sueeeezed into the cage:shock: and started scoffing the food- bill was having none of it and was trying to nose her out of the bowl:lol: ben was being sweet and licking her legs:love:
we had to take the top off to get her out:roll: :no: :angel:
whippetmadness104.jpg

whippetmadness105.jpg

whippetmadness106.jpg

Yup................you were RIGHT....................I gasped - and not ALL that quietly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :lol:

Good lord what a strange dog :shock:

Good pics though :D

I'm amazed she can get in there :shock:

Is she actually eating rabbit food?

Is it just greediness or is it a stress response? Or is she jealous of the buns and the attention they get?

When I introduced a new cat to my 3 cats, Tiggy started to over eat (always asking for food) and started trying to eat all the other cats food too. She's got really fat. She is quite a jealous cat and likes all my attention, she doesn't like any of the other cats on my knee etc. Since using Feliway the plug in de-stressor I bought from the vets she has been much better.

Just a thought.

Rabswood

the buns dont give a monkeys. and yes it is greed- stress has nothing to do with it:lol: im certain of that. thanks for the advice tho.
she gets in the cages outside given half a chance but obviously they are larger. the dogs love soft bun poos, kind of the equivalent of truffles in the human world;) :roll:
she will eat anything that dog. rabbit food is relatively normal...

gorgeous whippet.

i have two and a half whippets myself but they're all scared of the small animals:oops: :lol:

Pointy dogs are always thinking of their tummies!:lol: It amaising how determined they can be to get into small spaces.

Funny:lol: My little brother managed to squeaze into a rabbit cage once too:roll:
Kanin-Vegard.jpg

(The rabbit was added on later, in paint:p she says "I got a new pet, isn't he cute?"

she gets in the cages outside given half a chance but obviously they are larger. the dogs love soft bun poos, kind of the equivalent of truffles in the human world;) :roll:

so do my two dogs - they love bunny poo and go into the buns shed to seek them out! I must admit it makes me feel a bit sick when I see them enjoying poop!

Back