• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do you love them

lydxx

Young Bun
i love my two sooo much i havnt had them long bobbie bobtail since feb and rocky about a month.
both are rescues , living separately at the moment till the operations (shussh they dont know yet lol)
bobbie is my pretty girly she can be grumpy but its mainly hormonal, she loves to play with her toys with me and sits on my lap when she wants cuddles and she does the sweetest things like rolling on her back in the garden or just suddenly flopping down at funny angles making my mom think shes died suddenly.
rocky is my little boy, he begs for strokes and cuddles and licks (and chews!) my arm. he loves his football and slinky too.
im not some silly girl who thinks theyre all cute and cuddle either i love there personality's even when they are grumpy because i am smitten i love them and im sure alot of you feel the same about your bunns, no wonder my boyfriend was jealous.

so tell me why you love yours :)

lydxx

I love my bunny because he makes me smile a lot. Even when he's naughty I still smile. He has the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen. I love the way he runs to greet me in the mornings. I even love the way he messes up his room and then gets in the way when I'm trying to clean it up. :roll: And best of all is when he nudges me for affection. I'm quite new to bunnies but I can honestly say that he has made me very happy and I'm sure I do the same for him. I wouldn't part with him for anything.

i love my buns because they always cheer me up when im down, and even if they have been naughty i cant get angry at them because they are my babies and thye could seriously get away with murder! i swear if i went in there one day and they have eaten the rabbit room all they would need to do is come and sit on my feet (what they always do when they have been bad :lol: :lol: ) and i would forgive them :roll: plus they are so funny to watch always make me giggle :D

I love my bunnies because they are cute, and affectionate, and have SUCH fantastic characters and personalities, and I get SUCH great pleasure out of taking care of them, and fussing over them, and they cheer me up to NO end when I am feeling down. They are my little friends, and are like family to me. They bring me SO much joy.......and it doesn't bother me a BIT that everyone thinks that I am COMPLETELY eccentric because of them!:D :D

As a guy people at work think i'm crazy, esp as my partner and I will be driving from Norwich to Yorkshire this Sunday just to collect 2 re-homed french lops. But to be honest, bunnies are the best little furry friends I've ever kept.

Phil

Anything that puts a smile on my face is worthwhile! - and I can't NOT smile when I watch my bunnies/piggies being cute (basically if they blink, it's cute! :lol: )

I love mine because they're like the children we don't have. It's so lovely to come home form a day at work and be met by a bounding bunny or two! They each have their own special personality and quirks and are just such pleasant pets. Only trouble is the heartbreak when you lose them (and I've had to get through it twice this year) :(

You ask me:lol:
My first rabbit was mad and annoying. Couldn't even feed her without her lounging at me. She can't be shown, doesn't jump and was far from cuddly.
Now you can ask why on earth I love that rabbit??? Anytime I considered getting rid of her I started crying, I can't part with my little killer rabbit.
I got her neutered and she still can be a bit moody sometimes, but at least she stopped biting.

You ask me:lol:
My first rabbit was mad and annoying. Couldn't even feed her without her lounging at me. She can't be shown, doesn't jump and was far from cuddly.
Now you can ask why on earth I love that rabbit??? Anytime I considered getting rid of her I started crying, I can't part with my little killer rabbit.
I got her neutered and she still can be a bit moody sometimes, but at least she stopped biting.

my first rabbit was like that, i kept her with my guinea pigs :| :no: , she as a menace, she adored the guineas and protected them from me with her life (even though they are my little sheep and actually like my company lol) boxing ,thumping lunging biting,grunting, she did the lot poor thing, we where going to get her spayed to see if it would help but the vet refused said shed probably die:evil: however she died young (3years) due to an illness and i was heart broken for ages :cry:

He cheers me up and makes me smile, he's a really naughty boy and can be hard work but that just adds to his personality. He constantly demands attention and has a strop when he doesn't get it. The sheepish look on his face when he's caught doing something he knows he shouldn't be is really funny. He also makes me laugh when he steals his treatbox and throws it around to get them out, strangely though he only ever has 3-4 of them- can rabbits count :lol:

my first rabbit was like that, i kept her with my guinea pigs :| :no: , she as a menace, she adored the guineas and protected them from me with her life (even though they are my little sheep and actually like my company lol) boxing ,thumping lunging biting,grunting, she did the lot poor thing, we where going to get her spayed to see if it would help but the vet refused said shed probably die:evil: however she died young (3years) due to an illness and i was heart broken for ages :cry:

That's sad:cry: You can't help but love them, even if they hate you:roll:
At least I still have Zakura, she's turning 3 in November.

Back