• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How ace are these!!!!!!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
I got told about these "play trees" from a girl at work who said she saw them and thought I'd be mad enough to want one! :lol:

tree.jpg

I bought one for my newly formed group.

tree1.jpg

and another for my 2 giants who love chewing ANYTHING in sight...

tree2.jpg

Rubes jumped onto the other rabbits tree before I could even put it in the pen! :roll:

tree3.jpg

Radar - " and what the heck am I suppose to do with this?" :lol:

tree4.jpg

I think they'll provide hours of fun! They cost £9.99 from P@H. :D

We have one for our two buns. They seemed unsure when they first saw it but now, when they think we are not looking, they have a quick play and nibble :lol:

Phil

I bought one and there was lots of sniffing to start with and no nibbling, now one carrot has been chewed off, the tree branch 'pruned' and the base has been 'plucked' :lol: :lol:

I got one and about 2 weeks after buying it- one night- cleo decided to ''harvest'' the tree!!!

This was before though!!

mytree.jpg

omg cheekytikki - are your standards slipping I thought Duchess and Teegra had every toy on the market! :lol:
I love those trees bought one on friday but the bunnies dont come home til tomorrow off holidays.... so the tree is safe til then! :lol:

I bought one a few weeks ago and ours loved it! Sadly we've lost Molly since then, but it's definitely one of Hoops' favourites! She too has "harvested" the carrots and pruned a couple of the branches slightly! Highly recommended - great fun! :)

Back