• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Lesson Learned.............

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Well, I suppose I had it coming. My husband is FOREVER telling me NOT to do this.....but I persist in doing it anyways!!!!! And the lesson IS ...............

When you are holding a bunny who weighs well over a stone in your arms and something scares him......and he begins to panic........do NOT.....I repeat, DO NOT......cuddle him against your face in an attempt to soothe him!!!!!:oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes, this IS my upper lip......after I eventually managed to staunch the flow of blood!!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol: It's really deep.....and really painful!

Abunnyscratch.jpg

Ouch! You poor thing, if you can stand it TCP will help them heal up.

I had a similar thing happen to me in the vets a while back. Inky went ballistic and tried to climb over my shoulder, as I tried to hold onto him, he left a trail of scratches on my neck and chest. Then I had to walk through reception bleeding.

Healing vibes for your lip!

Yes, thanks......just really sore and mildly embarrassed by the stares I got in the shop earlier!!!:oops: :lol: You know, you can tell when people AREN'T looking you in the eye when they talk to you!!!:roll: :lol:

Yes, I have some VERY impressive scars across my tummy too, and also on my hands, collarbones, and wrists!!!:roll: :lol:

Yes, thanks......just really sore and mildly embarrassed by the stares I got in the shop earlier!!!:oops: :lol: You know, you can tell when people AREN'T looking you in the eye when they talk to you!!!:roll: :lol:

Yes, I have some VERY impressive scars across my tummy too, and also on my hands, collarbones, and wrists!!!:roll: :lol:

I may (please god no) have a tummy scar, got an impressive bite scar on my arm though... Glad you're ok.

It might do.....it's pretty deep, and has split open a couple of times over the course of the day. But I'd like to think that if it DOES scar, it will just add character!!!!!:lol: :lol: Of course, maybe it will just blend in with the wrinkles, and nobody will notice!!!:lol:

Back