• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny basics

I had forgot to tell you I had put the stuff on there too, as it was quite a while ago that I asked you if I could.

Can you PM me your Real Name Please cheekytikki so I can send out the TY pressie for Teegra & Duchess.

I had forgot to tell you I had put the stuff on there too, as it was quite a while ago that I asked you if I could.

Can you PM me your Real Name Please cheekytikki so I can send out the TY pressie for Teegra & Duchess.

i am going to do an order soon so would it be easier if i PMd you when i did the order :D to save on the postage

anybody can have there buns pictures on there, just send them in (you do have to be a customer of ours though)

:lol: it is a hanging basket! i bought it at sainsburys but they sell them most places. i meshed the inside incase they got caught (not that i think they would i just get paranoid!) i love it though :D and big enough for the buns to sit in!! :roll:

oh right.. i'll have to have a look then.. i had a hanging basket when i had their dogcrate but now i have nowhere to hang it. Will have to find one of those wall ones now:D

Back