• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

break through

theresa

Warren Veteran
ive had with me for over two years now a dali rex doe,shes always been very agressive,bitten me more than once, but over the last 3 weeks she given me the privlidge of touching her back for a split second, as thats all she wanted ,thats as far as ive pushed her, im feeling like hell today yet soo wonderful at the same time, i fed dotty as usual, and she was facing me, her head down,now normally with my other buns this is an invite to rub their head,so very slowly and no sudden movements ,i rubbed her head, and she lay there eyes closed, i couldnt belive my luck, so ive just done it again, same thing. now before you get worried shes eating fine , and playing with her flower pot, sorry for long post but im just so touched by it,

I have several Rexes and the 'can be feisty' ones all have very poor eyesight. Maybe Dotty has poor vision too and tha's why she's aggressive :?
Glad she had a 'mellow moment' today :)

Janex

she my only really narky rex ive mostly well behaved rexs, her eyes are fine,shes just aredhead in temperment

Back