• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies for adoption

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
My friend came round and took a few pics of my 7 baby bunnies who will be ready for new homes in a few weeks time....

With Mum

IMG_3724.jpg

Cream coloured baby, harlequin baby and agouti baby

IMG_3729.jpg

One of the black babies

IMG_3717.jpg

Bucket of bunnies

IMG_3720.jpg

Amy

awwwwww they are all gorgeous!!!! especially the cream one and the blue :? one. also like the harli but i am a bit bias....actually i love them all :lol: :lol:

awwwwww they are all gorgeous!!!! especially the cream one and the blue :? one. also like the harli but i am a bit bias....actually i love them all :lol: :lol:

The cream one is the biggest and bossiest of the lot.

The harli is a sweetie

The blue/silver one is the most timid

Oh aren't they beautiful?! :love: A massive well done for rescuing them all, They have such wonderful lives ahead of them all because of you :D Xx

They are lovely :D
Are you rehoming them yourself now?
I dont know how ARC are re space but I could have a word with Donna if you like. No promises of course, but neutering/vaccinating and rehoming all of the babies yourself will be :shock: :shock:

Janex

Oh dear, I should not have looked. :lol: They are all adorable! Maybe my little Luna really needs a friend. :D Would have to be a female, though.

Aww gorgeous, I'll be looking for a girlfriend for my Kovu in a few months time and I'm so tempted to reserve one of those...I love the harliquen, the blue and the black ones!

Back