• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ever so sad bunny!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Here is a photo of my domino looking soooo sad! i dont know why but he just looked so lonely! (i am now on the hunt for a gf!!) altho the focus in the photo is great!

domino.jpg

Ooooooh, another black and white bunny. I just took another look at Kipper, he's such a cutie, too. I love black and white bunnies. :D

:shock: I think you have my bunny!!! He's the double of Rhia :lol: .... and he is absoooooooooooluuutely gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love: Another adoring B&W fan here-as most of you know :oops: Xx

aww thanx 4 all the nice comments everyone!!
im at college and i study photography so my buns are usually the models hehe!

Fab picture, amazing how miserable they can make themselves look sometimes. Think it's done on purpose so that they can get more treats and cuddles :D

lol well i used it as my college work because we had to take a photo like that and everyone kept teasing me saying i was cruel to him lol! BUT he isnt lonely anymore!!!!he has a girlfriend!! her name is pebbles! (it was melissa!)

DSCF0867.jpg

when they first met they ignored each other for around 5 minutes, and then they lay side by side. No fighting, no dominance....they just love each other! its so cute!

Back