• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay-Handcrafted Hutch + 'Contents'

Sounds to me like its with the rabbits :shock: :cry: I have politely emailed them asking if they can reconsider and hand the rabbits over to a local rescue who will be able to complete home checks so that they find knowledgeable and forever homes. The polite route normally works. I also include a list of local rescues.

Sounds to me like its with the rabbits :shock: :cry: I have politely emailed them asking if they can reconsider and hand the rabbits over to a local rescue who will be able to complete home checks so that they find knowledgeable and forever homes. The polite route normally works. I also include a list of local rescues.

That's good, I hope they get back to you

They have very carefully said "also everything else you see water bottles food bowls the lot all yours"

This includes the bunnies :evil:

As you are aware we are not allowed to advertise the rabbits on ebay, but we can n o longer keep them? If you are interested in the hutch and contents please email me thanks you

This is reply i got from seller:evil:

:censored: They want money so it could be a difficult one, somebody rescue the bunnies then report them to e-bay

As you are aware we are not allowed to advertise the rabbits on ebay, but we can n o longer keep them? If you are interested in the hutch and contents please email me thanks you

This is reply i got from seller:evil:

They knew you were onto them and tried to change their tune. No doubt if someone wanted the lot, rabbits and all they would have been perfectly happy :?

" If you are interested in the hutch and contents please email me thanks you" There, they are doing it again, selling the rabbits on ebay! My god, it begs belief

I asked "do the rabbits come with it?" and the answer I got was "Yes if you want them"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It doesn't bear THINKING about!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

That WOULD put the seller in real jeopardy.....he would HAVE to surrender the hutch to the buyer as they would have legally bought it. But he could NOT force them to take the rabbits too, as that would be breaching Ebay's policies. So it is terrifying to even CONTEMPLATE what he might do if he suddenly found himself in the position of having two buns and nowhere to keep them!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:

Back