• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vid clip of minor scuffle during bonding of the 6

capel

Warren Veteran
I've finally managed to get photobucket on a good day! I've downloaded a short clip of a minor scuffle and a bit of thumping! You might have to let it stop and start to the end and then watch it through properly the second time..or maybe that's just my computer!

:lol: it's funny how the lionhead one sees off any bun that somes in it's territory i.e. the box :lol: jeez you must have nerves of steel though

Hi

Are your bunnies maulting. One of my Rex's is maulting she has been maulting for about 2 months now. its never ending.

What a great vid! They seemed to sort it out quite quickly amongst themselves, didn't they.....and that HAS to be good!!:D :D

Dexter, the moulting rex belongs to leanne. She had 3 male/female pairs which we bonded..actually, although we'd love to sit back and take the compliments it was the rabbits who did the bonding.:) :) All we did was put them together and watch! Leanne used the water spray 2 or maybe 3 times, but that was all. All done and dusted in under 24 hours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That lionhead would have given me a shock too :lol: :lol: Can't believe how quick they settled though! Hope mine goes as smoothly! Great video! :D

I love how Fraggle eyeballs Jester at the end - one false move and I'm on to you shes thinking ! :lol:

That all seems rather too familiar!! :roll: :lol: And I bet nothing else happened for ages after that!

Maria x

You're so right Maria. There would be a brief flurry of activity and then just as suddenly it would all quieten down. In fact, in one of the clips(not yet downloaded) you'll hear Leanne start to say "I wonder if this is what Maria meant by scuffles"(or similar!)

That scuffle looked okay - it was more them spooking eachother, bless them!!:lol: :lol: It was so funny with all the stampy paws tho - I didn't even have it on that loud but Beatrix and Darcy started looking really worried trying to figure out who was stomping so had to turn sound off!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was so funny with all the stampy paws tho - I didn't even have it on that loud but Beatrix and Darcy started looking really worried trying to figure out who was stomping so had to turn sound off!!

Hahaha that made me laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

Back