• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Very Handsome Kipper!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is the lovely Kipper inspecting one of the toys Nicola sent:D
Kippertoy.jpg

He, like most buns, loves carboard boxes..even flat ones!..He had previously hopped all round the kitchen...carried the toy over to the box...then sat down and stayed there!
"Aren't I gorgeous?"
Kipperto.jpg

:wave: Howdy Kipper, hope you are feeling better - we still love you :lol:

Hi Vicki..I'm fine thanks..vet say I have a sensitive tum:oops: ..I'm on some meds just in case but she says she's never seen such a lively and handsome bunster..(I may have added the last bit :lol: )

I'm eating lots of hay and a little SS mixed with A and P..Auntie Jill does give me a little bit of veg but is limiting it at moment..I'm also having probiotics in my water......getting lots of attention just the way I like it! :D

I do feel a bit miffed I never got to meet Bluebell as I heard she was a rather pretty thing..I hope Felix appreciates the bunny-girl he got?!

take care
Kipper x

He is so gorgeous!!!:D :D

I know what you mean about the cardboard box thing.....my Herbie has just spent the better part of two hours destroying one in the kitchen!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Awww he is so gorgeous!!! Please give him a nose rub and kiss from me!! I hope he finds his forever home very soon xxx:D

I'm glad to see you are being spoilt. Bluebell is a babe - loving affectionate and friendly. I don't think Felix or Dr. Evil as we have been calling him, quite appreciates what a babe she really is as he's taken a few chunks out of those beautiful ears:( However all seems calm but you would have made a stunning couple :love: Keep me posted with your progress, may be able to slip you in under the cover of darkness :lol: :lol:

I'm glad to see you are being spoilt. Bluebell is a babe - loving affectionate and friendly. I don't think Felix or Dr. Evil as we have been calling him, quite appreciates what a babe she really is as he's taken a few chunks out of those beautiful ears:( However all seems calm but you would have made a stunning couple :love: Keep me posted with your progress, may be able to slip you in under the cover of darkness :lol: :lol:

Hi Vicki

I'm shocked at Felix as when I put them together here it was Bluebell who was nipping and chasing him:shock: ..and when he was with his brother it was Sparky who would beat poor Felix up...
oh well if it's calm now that's good..hope he continues to behave..give them and all the other ex Honeybunnies you have..(quite a few!:lol: ) a noserub from me...give Koo and Archie one aswell!:lol:

Awww Vicky do you have Felix? I have his two sisters :D

Send him our love :love:

and Hello Kipper... You're gorge :love:

Hello Kipper!

Sorry to hear you've had a bad tum. We all think you are fab! :love: :love: :love:

Love Polly and Sybil Bunnies (& Flick) xxx

Back