PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy now on holiday, how I miss him!

Ozzy'sMummy
03-08-2007, 12:53 PM
I keep going to the hutch to get him out and he's not there! Bless him, i dropped him off last night and he was in his element, he thinks it's great whereas his mummy misses him like mad hehe.

XxXx

bunlover
03-08-2007, 01:06 PM
aww where is he on holidayto? how come you let him go?!! lol bless him sure hes having a whale of a time :)

Ozzy'sMummy
03-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm off on holiday tomorrow and didn't want him at home and someone coming to him so he's at a member of RU's house :D. Got lots of buns for company :D.

It's so weird not coming down and letting him out, feeding him and cuddling him.

Indiechic
03-08-2007, 07:50 PM
awww bless him ... i miss mine when im not at home ( I think its more worry that they will not miss me!!)

cashmincal
03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Have a great holiday Lottie :wave: Are you going to where you went last year? I hope the weather is better for you than the weather I had for mine last month :wave:

Ozzy'sMummy
03-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Yep off to the same place Clare and thanks :D, it's just so empty without Ozzy, I am still walking to the door looking for him :(. I've had lots of updates though and he's doing fantastically :D.

Sorry you had bad weather on your holiday though Clare, at least it was relaxing? :)

XxXx

cashmincal
04-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Well it just wasn't very sunny that's all but as we had dogs with us that wasn't a bad thing. The best day we had weather wise was over the Isle of Arran :wave:

Steph
05-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Ozzy is doing fine at mine :wave: Seems to be well settled and he is in his run as we speak :lol:

Jayney
05-08-2007, 03:38 PM
when willow and cerys went to kays a few eeks ago i came out in the morning to feed themand had a moments panic before i remebered where they were:oops: