• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy now on holiday, how I miss him!

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
I keep going to the hutch to get him out and he's not there! Bless him, i dropped him off last night and he was in his element, he thinks it's great whereas his mummy misses him like mad hehe.

XxXx

aww where is he on holidayto? how come you let him go?!! lol bless him sure hes having a whale of a time :)

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and didn't want him at home and someone coming to him so he's at a member of RU's house :D. Got lots of buns for company :D.

It's so weird not coming down and letting him out, feeding him and cuddling him.

awww bless him ... i miss mine when im not at home ( I think its more worry that they will not miss me!!)

Have a great holiday Lottie :wave: Are you going to where you went last year? I hope the weather is better for you than the weather I had for mine last month :wave:

Yep off to the same place Clare and thanks :D, it's just so empty without Ozzy, I am still walking to the door looking for him :(. I've had lots of updates though and he's doing fantastically :D.

Sorry you had bad weather on your holiday though Clare, at least it was relaxing? :)

XxXx

Well it just wasn't very sunny that's all but as we had dogs with us that wasn't a bad thing. The best day we had weather wise was over the Isle of Arran :wave:

Ozzy is doing fine at mine :wave: Seems to be well settled and he is in his run as we speak :lol:

when willow and cerys went to kays a few eeks ago i came out in the morning to feed themand had a moments panic before i remebered where they were:oops:

Back