• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im getting this tomorrow!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Buying it for £50!!!

hutch0011.jpg

Says in the description suitable for indoor and outdoor use! Im not sure about that!

It will make baby roo a lovely home indoors

Any one got one?

How big is it? I think I may have seen these metal runs a while back but obviously they are no good outside - freezing and winter and boiling in summer - literally an oven :shock: Should be fine in the house though - but a cage is easier to clean I guess - does the roof come off the house bit for cleaning?

I think so-i dont know too much- but its a good size

1metre 60 in length (my height) ha - 60 cm width and 57 tall

Yeah, I have the square one for Evo....he loves it! I wouldn't use it outdoors though, but it's fab for indoors. Apparently on the long ones there is a way you can change that round door so a bunny can get outside, else you'll have to think of a way for Roo to be able to get out of the bit that opens in the middle. I have a shelf on one side and a step on the other. They are quite heavy, so a bit of a pain to clean out.

Here are a couple of pics I've just taken of him modelling his cage. :)

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

Thanks,

They wanted £60 - I offered £50 and they readily accepted. They advertised it on ''gumtree'' not the best place to really.

Will give it a bash!

Last edited:
Back