• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opal just nipped the benjamins head...

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
The benjamin was all fluffed up asleep, front paws tucked under, eyes shut. Opal comes bounding down the ramp and starts nudging benjamin with her head... he didnt move, he stayed asleep. So she started nipping benjamins head... with her teeth... he still didnt move, so she started digging his head with her front paws until he moved! :shock:

Is this normal bunny behaviour?, im sure she was checking to see if he was still alive, she is such a bully! :lol: She was fine once he started moving...! :shock: :shock:

Ive seen her do something similar before, nudging him to wake him up. Poor bun cant get any sleep unless they are beside each other. :lol:

I think it is normal sort of behaviour as I've noticed that if my Hera is having 40 winks, Ra will nudge her, and if she doesn't move he'll start digging on her back....strange, but probably normal!:D

:lol: Oh well thats good to know, its quite funny really :lol: I dont think she likes him sleeping without her beside him. 'hey greedy sleeper, wake up!' :lol: :lol:

brandy digs on jacks head when he is trying to rest. they also block each other from getting a drink from the water bottle

Back