• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All My bunnies

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
thought i`d post up some new photos of all my bunnies, ( Sorry, there`s abit of a picture overload )!:oops:

Tia & Pandora
DSC00014-5.jpg

Tia burying herself in the litter tray!
DSC00044-1.jpg

Little Ted & Poppet munching on the grass
DSC00034-4.jpg

Poppet washing
DSC00022-3.jpg

Little Ted close up
DSC00041-1.jpg

Mork relaxing
DSC00052-1.jpg

Mindy chilling
DSC00049-1.jpg

speckle & Kahlo
DSC00038-4.jpg

DSC00036-3.jpg

Minky & Gandolph ( my foster bunnies )
DSC00056.jpg

DSC00029-2.jpg

Gorgeous george ( my permanent foster ) As you can see he`s having a rather heavy moult!
DSC00057.jpg

Mulberry munching
DSC00040-3.jpg

Posing
DSC00023-3.jpg

And now my indoor bunnies:

Little Bob
DSC00008-5.jpg

Dooley
DSC00059.jpg

Dooley & Midnight saying `hello`
DSC00060.jpg

Midnight gone high-rise!
DSC00064.jpg

Hope you like, ofcourse i love them all:love:

Su.x

Arrr they are gorgeous!!! :love: Love all your loppies :D Can you just answer one question for me I'm having a argument with my sister as to which of your rabbits is Gandalf :lol: I say grey she says white which of us is right? (both of them are lovely by the way ;))

Esther x

Arrr they are gorgeous!!! :love: Love all your loppies :D Can you just answer one question for me I'm having a argument with my sister as to which of your rabbits is Gandalf :lol: I say grey she says white which of us is right? (both of them are lovely by the way ;))

Esther x

Thankyou:D

Minky is the white & Gandolph is the agouti ( grey speckled )

Su.x

ahhhhh... gorgeous! I esp. love Mork and Mindy, and of course Little Bob (who has filled out!!!:shock: :D )... I'd love to get my hands on George - I love grooming moulting rabbits!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankyou everyone:D

Faye: you wouldn`t believe the amount of fur i get out of George each day!:shock:

And with the amount Little Bob eats it`s not surprising he`s filled out, but................................................................ you want to see the amount that comes out the other end!!!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jane: i might just notice if Midnight dissapears, due to the fact there wouldn`t be loads of poos over the floor every morning!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

they are all so gorgous x Minky especially he look like Harry x =[ ( harry died - in case you were wondering) all lovely rabbits though =]

You are one very special lady. I can't believe how many bunnies you have and how beautifully they have been kept. You should be very proud of them and yourself :D

Back