• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pictures of bonded group

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Everything is going great! I'm chuffed to bits. Still can't believe it. People keep saying "well done " to me but I don't feel like I've done anything?! :shock: They just got on.... :lol:

sorry about the red eyes :oops:

100_6765.jpg

100_6772.jpg

100_6781.jpg

100_6783.jpg

100_6785.jpg

100_6786.jpg

100_6787.jpg

100_6789.jpg

Hehehe Neil - keep up the good work ! Don't forget you are bonding twice as many as me ! Its going to take longer! :lol:

Lovely to see them interacting happily. I still can't believe how well it all went.:) I've put another vid clip up and waiting for another to download into photobucket now

Fantastic!!! I love bonded groups all happy!!! Capel you don't fancy coming and bonding my lot do you??:D

your rabbits are lovely colours, they have really lovely markings, its good to see them all getting on

Leanne they are all gorgeous and so good to see them getting on so well - and "Yay!" for Argos cubes!! :lol:

Leanne they are all gorgeous and so good to see them getting on so well - and "Yay!" for Argos cubes!!

Hehehe yes definitely! Thank You ! :shock: :lol: I made that super cage only to then have to dismantle it (which took FOREVER! :roll: ) but I like the pen I created out of it. If I can get the giants bonded in too I'll get rid of the pen alltogether but at the mo I'm happy as they are ! ;)

Thankyou to everyone else who also said they are gorgeous! :love:

Last edited:
I'm :mrgreen: with envy!
I'd love my lot to just be OK seeing each other behind mesh, but each group hates each other:evil: .
You must be chuffed yours has gone so well.:D
I'd be nervous bonding the giants (got 2 and a big frenchie) even though they're more gentle than the tiddlers!

I'm with envy!
I'd love my lot to just be OK seeing each other behind mesh, but each group hates each other .
You must be chuffed yours has gone so well.
I'd be nervous bonding the giants (got 2 and a big frenchie) even though they're more gentle than the tiddlers!

Thankyou. I think I am just lucky that obviously all my rabbits have similar personalities or just used to each other already maybe or maybe just LUCK hehe I don't know ! :lol: I never had problems housing mine next to each other and if I partition off the yard they would sniff through the mesh at each other without aggression.
Maybe you just have rabbits whos personalities clash? :roll:
I was nervous about including the giants. Splitting up two normal sized rabbits is difficult when they go for it tooth and nail but two giants would be scary and imagine the damage they could do to YOU?!
Like I said I have them only seperated by mesh so maybe they will settle with each other that way. If I see good behaviours - like greeting through mesh or lying next to each other I may be tempted to try it but am in no rush! Had enough stress for one week!!!! :lol:

Back