• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help

I work at a city farm and we have a rabbit she as mated with a male two weeks ago and i think she is pregnant but i don't know the symptoms can some body please help me.

rabbits dont show symptoms of being pregnant :? i have read that there is sometimes a behaviour change in the rabbit which normally shows after the 2nd week (roughly) in behaviour change i mean aggresiveness e.g. lunging at you when you opentheir cage/hutch, grunting at you, kicking violently when you pick her up.

was this a planned mating? if not i would get you buck neutered now to stop thsi from happening again and ifthis was a planned mating i would like you to know that this is a rescue site and most of us are against breeding from the already high numbers of unwanted rabbits in rescues and shelters.

sorry if i have offended you in this post it really wasnt my intention.

My boss at the city farm planned it. what has started to is she started to become aggressive by bit people and she run's away after bitting she is also lunging at people when enter her pen and she as also started getting aggressive with her feet.

Back