• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online shops

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
I'm after an online shop that sells either Burgess Supa Rabbit Natural or Supa Rabbit Deluxe in 15kg bags (not for the buns before you worry!), but also sells some nice hays or bun/small animal toys and the postage is a low-ish fixed price or free over a certain order amount, anyone got any suggestions? Bunnybasics don't do the bags of food but the sites I've found that have either have extortionate postage (one was over £50 for an £8 bag of food and some dog food :shock: ) or don't have much of a small animal range for me to order some toys to bulk the order up to get the free postage.

Have you tried PetPlanet.co.uk ? They have burgess foods.. dont know what toys you are after though. Postage is 3.99 standard

Just found it through Google, was just about the check postage but you've answered that, thanks :)
Sorry I put this in General chat as it wasn't really for the rabbits, though I suppose it is related!

Back