• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seven babies - Help needed - pics added!!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Can any rescues in the Midlands area take some or all of my babies when they're ready to leave Mum? They are currently 4 weeks and 5 days old.

Louise was going to take them, but obviously can't now.

There are seven in total (don't know sexes yet). One fawn harlequin, one biege coloured, one silver/blue coloured, one agouti, and 3 black.

The agouti baby has lop ears, and the others may lop eventually because Mum is a dwarf lop.

I will make a contribution towards neutering the males.

Thanks in advance

Amy

Last edited:
Sorry Amy I meant to PM you last week. :oops: I'm afraid even if I was not rehoming my own rabbits I still would not be taking on any more fosters due to how many we have recently lost.

I'm happy to make a contribution towards neutering costs.

Louise

No worries Louise. I didn't want to bother you with all the trouble recently.

If you know anybody who wants a baby bun, be sure to let me know ;)

If you contact us nearer the time I may be able to help....also have a new foster carer just getting her set up sorted so will let you know when she is ready to start as she may be able to help. :D

so tempted to tell the bf that I am getting another one whether he likes it or not and offer to take a female off your hands. My male is turning softer and demanding more attention on a weekly basis and pulls on the bars of his pen until I go and stroke him again so I'm starting to think he actually needs a companion for his own good not just because I would like one. I'll approach the subject with the bf again- he's sick of the noise of the metal pen grating on the paving slabs so might give in. Fingers crossed!

so tempted to tell the bf that I am getting another one whether he likes it or not and offer to take a female off your hands. My male is turning softer and demanding more attention on a weekly basis and pulls on the bars of his pen until I go and stroke him again so I'm starting to think he actually needs a companion for his own good not just because I would like one. I'll approach the subject with the bf again- he's sick of the noise of the metal pen grating on the paving slabs so might give in. Fingers crossed!

Whereabouts are you Sarah? Anywhere near Nottingham?

I'm 73 miles away which is about an hour and a half journey. I'm very interested in the agouti as want to find a friend for my wild bunny. Is the agouti male? Would be nice for her to have a similar looking pal!

I'm 73 miles away which is about an hour and a half journey. I'm very interested in the agouti as want to find a friend for my wild bunny. Is the agouti male? Would be nice for her to have a similar looking pal!

Hi suzynick :wave:

I'm afraid I don't know the sexes yet.

I've had a quick peek at their 'bits' and they all look the same to me :roll: so I think a trip to the vets in a couple of weeks will be needed.

The agouti bun is lovely, probably the prettiest :love: At the moment he/she has one 'up' ear and one lop ear.

Amy

Back