• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge loves his Weetabix

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: look what snuck up at the table next to me once my son had finished :lol: (BTW I did remove the bowl once pics had been taken :lol: )
P8020003.jpg

P8020004.jpg

Last edited:
haha! I love that second one!!!
I love the typical animal owners reaction though...instead of 'quick move the bowl' its 'quick, grab a camera':lol: Im exactly the same!

Haha, Charlie is obsessed with weetabix. I give him small pieces of the plain variety either dry or mixed with water, the vet said it was fine. I once forgot to give him some when I had mine, he could smell it on my breath and kept trying to lick my lips for some. :lol:

Mmm, hadn't thought of giving the buns Weetabix soo, I broke one in half - dry - and took it out to them just now, May was very keen and ate the crumbs from my hand - Barley was a bit more hesitant but did have a nibble after - so I've left it in their bowl.

Now, I'm following suit and having some Weetabix for a late breakfast.

Like buns, like owner!

bertie and willows fave is weetabix..but the best is bite sized shredded wheat..no sugar or salt or anything apart from wheat..just dont buy the sainsburys own brabd with apricot in the middle and leave the box on a low shelf in the kitchen!:shock: they onle got a few.not like wilow and her escapade where she found an open box of shreddies in a carrier bag awaiting collection by my daughter for my little grandaughter...mmm willow ripped the box inhalf and ran into the lounge with shreddies flying everywhere!! what a clean up that was!!

yup we pet mad folks always grab the camera..not cos its cute..but its proof to blackmail them later with lol:lol:

heres bertie finger feeding some weetabix.or as we cal it...i smell weetabix!

waiting4wheatabix.jpg

love the piccy..norty bunster..does he have sugar or bananas with that:lol: how did he get up there in the first place i have to ask..did he do a bertie and follow his nose?:lol:

Back