• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want to Relocate to ......................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks grate brillant name but are they ready for 50 plus bun lovers decding on them:shock:

Yeah this place is in Nottingham near us. I was only saying the other day that I wanted to live in Bunny!! Nice place too.

I drove through there the other week. At first I saw a street called bunny hill st (or something) I thought wow what a fab place to live. Then when I drove past the Bunny sign and saw Bunny Primary School and Bunny Church I almost crashed the car. Its a lovely little village. I will join you. Maybe everyone form RU could buy the current residents out and we could all live there happily. We could have a giant bunny enclosure on the green.
Tracy

I drove through there the other week. At first I saw a street called bunny hill st (or something) I thought wow what a fab place to live. Then when I drove past the Bunny sign and saw Bunny Primary School and Bunny Church I almost crashed the car. Its a lovely little village. I will join you. Maybe everyone form RU could buy the current residents out and we could all live there happily. We could have a giant bunny enclosure on the green.
Tracy

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love all of that!

I'm coming too - with Rolo and Ozzie :D

I went past a road called Rabbit Road near Ilford the other day - and I got excited over that - let alone a whole village!

OMG Jane, I found this a few months ago and took home to my hubby and said "we are moving"!!! He thought that was taking it a little far...;) Wouldn't it be great to say "I live in Bunny village" :lol: :lol:

Back