• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know what's wrong with Charm

My sister came over today to show me how to deal with my rather grumpy bunny. As some of you may remember he has developed a sudden tendancy to go for you in his cage, under my bed infront of my bedroom window and the corner beside his cage. Apparently he has been neglected in the manners department and is cage terratorial and she has also shown me how to work this problem out over the next few weeks. It's going to be hard work though as I keep flinching when he goes for me.

Wish us luck.

Well apparently when he lunges and makes the noises I need to hiss back at him without flinching and tap him on the noise or if he doesn't come at me raise my hand and hiss. My sister showed me and he stopped lunging at her. Tried it every so often when she went back after I served lunch but I can already see the improvement! No broom required to put the dishes in!!!

Back