• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on 7 dumped bunnies - more pics!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
They are all now neutered and doing well :D Lakota gave birth the evening after she arrived but all the babies died and she was neutered today. Jet was pregnant when she went in for her spay and had her pregnancy terminated. Apache was neutered last friday - still praying for the calming effect this is supposed to have as there is no sign yet and ankles, hand etc are still in danger! :rolleyes:

The four kids are great :D Two girls, Chinook and Bell and two boys (black) Lynx and Huey. Huey has an abcess on his rear from a bite we suspect was inflicted by Apache but he was packed and stapled today as the abx he had been on had not taken effect and he'll be fine. Here's a few updated pics of them - they still look a bit shabby but their coats are so much better and they are starting to fill out a bit too.

I have fallen in love with Jet and Huey, oh and Lynx and Bell, oh and Chinook and Lakota and begrudgingly Apache is working his way into my heart too - No more buns!!! :lol: So anybody up for a stroppy boy? (Gem??:lol: ), a ready made group of friendly kids??? ;)

Apache (Butter wouldn't melt!)

CIMG8490.jpg

Jet and Lakota

CIMG8532.jpg

"The kids"

CIMG8519.jpg

Last edited:
They are gorgeous Chloe it must so hard to say No! :shock: :love:

:lol: :lol: It's not me that says no - it's Andy!!! :lol: :lol:

Chinook seems a bit low tonight bless her so just heating up a snugglesafe for her and keep an eye. Huey keeps checking up on her so I'm sure she'll be fine :D

Awww they're gorgeous!!!! Are you sure you can't persuade Andy? He pretended "rabbits" weren't his when he came here but he said goodbye to Frasier in a baby voice and gave him nose rubs....;) :lol: :lol:

aww they are sooooooooooooo sweet, but just acquired another so can't have anymore.........................................................................(for a while).............:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apache :love:

If he's still not found a home by the end of October, after I've moved then I'll come and get him *Fingers crossed*

I really really hope he finds a lovely home with someone who doesn't mind his teeth, he's such a cutie :)

Apache :love:

If he's still not found a home by the end of October, after I've moved then I'll come and get him *Fingers crossed*

I really really hope he finds a lovely home with someone who doesn't mind his teeth, he's such a cutie :)

Chloe, Please ignore Gem & that last post, She's had a little bit too much happy juice tonight :lol: ................ and there is no way she's leaving me with a cannibal bunny whilst she's on her jolidays!!! :D Xx

For all of y'z that think im cruel, im only joking :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a cannibal bunny, too.....I should have named him 'Hannibal'!!!:shock: :lol:

I've learned to move QUICKLY...........................!!!:lol:

Butter wouldnt melt - really sums him up! How is your hand?

Maria x

:lol: :lol: My hand's ok thanks Maria - going through the itchy phase tho :?

Chloe, Please ignore Gem & that last post, She's had a little bit too much happy juice tonight :lol: ................ and there is no way she's leaving me with a cannibal bunny whilst she's on her jolidays!!! :D Xx

:? But I have it is writing!!! :lol:
I think I pre-empted his character too soon tho - called him Apache before he bit me and he has since turned into a stealth fighter!! :lol: I let him out the back and when I go to get him in he hides and then comes flying towards me out of nowhere!! :shock: It's only been 6days since his op tho so still time for hormones to calm down!! :rolleyes:

ah look at chinook x bless her x i am still working on dad even though he said no to start with he has been known to change his mind x big hugs to chinook x

Back