• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has her spey U/D home should they be separate tonight? Piccie

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Hi as the title suggests Daisy our REW lop is in for her spey tomorrow. She lives with Wellie our french lop (who's neutered) but of late has started to have phantoms and is bullying him rotten (he doesn't seem to mind too much but I feel sorry for him!) So fingers crossed they'll be a tranquil partnership again once her hormones die down. However I always get nervous when it comes to girlie speys so please think of her and a worried me tomorrow! Thanks :) x x x

Last edited:
I'm sure she will be fine. I had Stanley done today and I was sick with worry but he is fine as I'm sure your bun will be. I'll be thinking of you. :love:

Thanks guys. Wellie is very good, he does seem to "humour" her alot! :D
Thanks Stanley's Mom, I've been following Stanley's progress, I'm glad he's doing well after his de-plumming!

Will keep my fingers crossed and be thinking of you and Daisy while she is in for her spay......I'm sure she will be FINE!!!!!:D :D

Thanks for all your kind thoughts.
We're off early with them this morning so I can drop them off before work.
Last time Wellie went in for his neuter he completely wrecked his pen there, so maybe the nurses need Wellie-behave vibes too as he's going in with Daisy to keep her company! :lol:

well, she's home, very sleepy but seems ok. I do have question though, The vet nurse said Wellie had been trying to "take advantage" of her so she separated them for a while. Now they're home I've popped Wellie in the run and Daisy back in their shed to sleep a while. Should I keep them separate overnight do you think or put them back together? :? Any ideas welcome!

Anyone?
They are together at mo. He seems to be very caring and looking after her well.

DaisySpey4.jpg

DaisySpey3.jpg

No sign of any humping or bothering her at all he's just curling up beside her.
She's a couple of leaves of spinach that were dipped in water and is gradually coming back to us a bit.

Back