• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing new vets!!!

isla

Mama Doe
I'm having a problem ordering SS at the mo, and have just run out, so called around some vets today to see if any have it in stock. One vet about 45 mins walk away said 'can I take your name and no and I'll call our supplier and then call you back'

5mins later they called me back and said that they'd have it in for me at 11am tomorrow!

I then went on to explain about my 2 and found out about the price of the VHD and mixi jabs are a nice price and they burr (sp!) teeth without GA which is great as Nunzeo will probably need that soon ish, and all the vets are great with bunns!

I might be changing vets soon!

Vet in Gosport

Hi Kim 106,

Just out of interest which vets in Gosport is it you don't like?. We take Bunnie to Animed on the Forton Road. They pretty good but the man vet not very talkative and makes you feel bad to ask a question like he doesn't want to answer questions, just wants you out the door. Saw a lady in there once when man was on holiday and she was brilliant, asked us if had any questions or concerns and gave her a full health check and didn't charge.

Caroline

Back