• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could have.........

a Polish rabbit i have adored this breed since i started researchimg on rabbits :D although i have never seen a real one i have read just about everything on them :love: am i sad or what ;) not sure what id call it though

Arrrgh, what a decision! :?

I'm really not sure... realistically, a black and white dutch :love: I dunno what I'd call him or her, I've have to meet them first and see what name suits them! :lol:

Dreaming now (because they never come up in rescue and are fairly rare in his country), a Hotot :love:

Arrrgh, what a decision! :?

I'm really not sure... realistically, a black and white dutch :love: I dunno what I'd call him or her, I've have to meet them first and see what name suits them! :lol:

Dreaming now (because they never come up in rescue and are fairly rare in his country), a Hotot :love:

what do they look like ??

just one more bun what breed would you get and what would you call it? I would love a male french lop and would call him Alfie :love:

Esther x

I have a french lop, and he's called Alfie! :D :D :D :love: :love: :love: :D :D :D

To all those wanting frenchies, Sara's rescue has 8 BEAUTIFUL babies!! 2 weeks old atm, their eyes have just opened and they're starting to hop out of the nest!! SO soooooooo CUTE!!! :love: :love: :love:

It'd have to be another type of giant:love: , and it'd have to be a pair, so it's very unlikely it's going to happen 'cos we're at capacity now:(

Aww, so that's Tarquin! :love: I fell him in love with him just from his name, very cute :lol:

So you've heard of him? :shock: Even my son wanted him, and he's banned me from getting more animals (not that I put up much of a fight :lol: ) But no - I know it will be the straw (or bunny) that breaks the camel's (or mummys) back :roll:

I'd have the Dutch doe we were going to adopt, before they confirmed she was indeed pregnant... She was lovely. I think she was a blue/grey and white girlie. But I really wanted a female rabbit before returning to unviersity, as I have more time for bonding, etc. during the summer... And she - the Dutch doe - wouldn't have been available for about 3 months. :(

Back