• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willows poorly legs, feet and bum......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Most of you will remember the thread about Willow, the bunny I took in recently for Kim 106, Willow was so very poorly she nearly died and is still poorly although making very good progress, here are a couple of photos taken this afternoon

Poorly legs, feet and bum

Willow18.07003x2.jpg

Pretty view at the better end!!

Willow18.07007x2.jpg

Because she has been so ill and is still not 100%, Willow is not fit to travel and so will stay with us

theo she is looking so mutch better now

oh i have managed t fiill her hutch with a foster bun called amber who left her 10 week old sons at the rescue

theo she is looking so mutch better now

oh i have managed t fiill her hutch with a foster bun called amber who left her 10 week old sons at the rescue

Yes Kim, she looks so much better, I just hope she will make a fullrecovery and live a happy life.

A foster bun!!, well done.........got any pictures?, she left her babies behind...oh bless!!, mind you at 10 weeks I expect she is glad of the peace and quiet!!:lol: :lol: , get some pictures soon

she bacame very ill all of a sudon no warning she stoped eating had a bad bum ect but im glad shes on the mend now

Back