• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny house

norah

Warren Scout
Just wanted to post some pics of our new set-up, relatively simple but much appreciated my bunnies. This is the new converted playhouse, now connected to the hutch and the run:
IMG_5962.jpg

Custom made shelves and ramp:
IMG_5964.jpg

Access to the hutch
IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

Dylan at the window looking miserable
IMG_5992.jpg

This is MY house, NO you cant come in!
IMG_5998.jpg

Well unfortunately i think after a while of on and off's, these two are now permanently divorced. the fighting got really bad, with blood and all, so i dont want to risk it anymore. Which gives me an excuse to look for a lady bun to share that huge house with Dylan :D, though have to make sure they definitely bond first, else will end up building another hutch. Any takers? lol

I'm sure you'll have offers flocking in with that plush pad! :lol: Its looks fab!

In fact, I might move in with him :shock: :lol: :lol:

Is that rabbit wearing trainers in the last pic????? :shock: :lol:

Superb set up. I love those playhouses...

Bet Dylan enjoys living there :D I'll be rehoming my girl soon due to moving :cry: but think I might be a bit far away hope he does manage to find a girlie bun soon :D

Esther x

Thanks all, i actually thought the same, i might move in there with him :D
Will start looking for a girlie in the area, any info, please PM me xx

That's a really nice set up!:D Battling with the DIY shed conversion ourselves at the moment, wondering when it's going to be finished as I've got eager buns, just waiting to move in.:lol: :lol: Hampered by the recent rain, I'm hoping we will have inhabitants in 'Lagoland' villas very soon!:lol:

Back