• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playhouse on ebay

I think that looks fab and I don't see why you can attach a gradual ramp down from the house as long as its not too steep, the buns will love it.

thats what I thought. I could always put a guard around the ramp as well for safety.
will show o/h when i get home, hopefully i can go round and look at it. Don't suppose my weight would cause any problems as only 8 stone!!

You would have to close up the gaps in the rail or they may jump down, and we know that bunnies are not like cats, they tend to land of their faces!

I'd put a gate across where the ladder is, remove the ladder and only use it for when you need to access the house. mesh around the bottom and add some shelves 1/2 way up... then cut a hole in the floor over a shelf for access to the house :D

I'd put a gate across where the ladder is, remove the ladder and only use it for when you need to access the house. mesh around the bottom and add some shelves 1/2 way up... then cut a hole in the floor over a shelf for access to the house :D

well thought out there thanks!

Back