• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty naughty gus and the piggy adventures

this morning when i surfaced, i found 3 little piggies running round the carpet in Gus' half of the room, merrily popcorning away and eating his cardboard house :shock:

i then found a very guilty looking Gus in the piggy pen in their cat carrier, with a sticky bum (from the piggy food).

in preparation for the area manager visiting (snagging list probs) i moved the hay box out of his room last week and hadnt cable tied their pen together in that corner :oops: id just used pegs. little did i realise that gus would be capable of pulling the panels apart in his search for piggy food

anyway i bathed him and "rescued" the piggies which didnt go down well with them. and hastily cabletied the panels back.

this is not the first time he's managed to climb into their pen either, bless him. he's such a lazy bun normally too but he does love his piggy food - and he also seems very fascinated by Gideon

i think its probably time i put a lid on their pen now - it is 2 panels high but nothing seems to deter Gus at the moment :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I CAN JUST IMAGINE THEN FREEZING IN SHOCK WHEN THEY REALISED YOU HAD WOKE UP AND CAUGHT THEM RED HANDED:shock: :lol:

NAUGHTY BUNS AND PIGGIES :lol:

Awwwww :lol: :lol:

Sounds like they had a ball! When my two get up to mischief in the night (usually rearranging their hut and stuff) my 5 year old always looks at me and says "oh look Mam they have had a party again!!! :lol:

They give us some chuckles our furry ones :D

this morning i had 1 sulking Gus in his room, and not in the piggy pen. and 3 sulking guinea pigs who were actually nudging the pen sides trying to get out. they must be quick learners :lol:

Back