• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little gem of advice I got yesterday.....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
......from P@H.

Me "Why cant these two rescues be kept with other rabbits?"

Staff "because they have always lived alone".

Priceless. :roll:

Apparently all pellets are the same too, you can chop and change as you see fit. :?

You should contact them and tell them to train their bloody staff properly My God it makes my blood boil the things I hear!! :roll:

Now I know I shouldn't laugh :lol: but can we have a thread especially for all the :censored: we here at shops like this? A like direct quotes, I may just pop down for that exact reason, ask a few questions see what answers they give! Whip the note book out! :lol:

i think i might stick up for p @ h. the one near us has really fantastic staff and they even tell people not to buy gps to keep with rabs. they also ask about hutch size when people are buying pets and give thier recommendations.
maybe you just got someone who is stupid x

Well my P @ H is totally ****, they house their rabbits and guinea pigs together. The last time I was in a baby pig looked really sick, so I told a member of staff. She glanced at it and said "Oh it's probably been sitting under the water bottle". WHAT.....I could inderstand were she was coming from if the poor baby was wet but it was'nt! :x

i think i might stick up for p @ h. the one near us has really fantastic staff and they even tell people not to buy gps to keep with rabs. they also ask about hutch size when people are buying pets and give thier recommendations.
maybe you just got someone who is stupid x

Mine is really good too, they let them out in the offices and handle them a lot which is cute. I think that has a lot to do with the fact the store manager has house buns himself :)

Oh I know a P@H manager who is ace but I checked on this particular store because I heard so many bad things about it.

I asked what other adoption bunnies they had out back and they had a Nethie with a GP, she sort of rolled her eyes to indicate she knew it was wrong but they still hadnt seperated them.

They also had a 'aggressive' rabbit. I took her out to get a look, she ran to the back of the pen, but she was fine to handle. The girl said "thats the first time Ive not seen her lunge" which begs the question how were they approaching her?

that rab could be like mine, schizos. mine are fab 99% of the time but its that one percent which is usaully when someone they have seen and don't like. x

that rab could be like mine, schizos. mine are fab 99% of the time but its that one percent which is usaully when someone they have seen and don't like. x

From what I was told then this one would the other way around :lol:

She was lovely though.

I wish. The adoption cages were horrid, small with glass fronts and it was boiling in there, the store rabbits had fans on but nothing in the tiny enclosed adoption area.

Also there was this horrid little raised, glass fronted box with sawdust and a bolt on the door in both adoption pens.....I hope to god that wasnt the night time area :?

Back