• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Le-anne's 6 UPDATE WITH SHORT VID CLIP

capel

Warren Veteran
Morning all! I'm going through the photos in a minute and will post just a few up before I go back over to see Leanne. I forgot to say last night that Leanne had decided against having her 2 giants in the bonding session so we had only 6.:)
Neil-and-Maria: I'd forgotten that dad's house is in a mobile phone blackspot and we had the landline cut off when he died 2 years ago so we couldn't contact you. I had to walk up to the end of the street to text Maria! I'll download just a few for now and hopefully this afternoon get the rest up. I just hope things didn't deteriorate overnight...
Uploading pics into photobucket now.

Last edited:
Morning all! I'm going through the photos in a minute and will post just a few up before I go back over to see Leanne.
Neil-and-Maria: I'd forgotten that dad's house is in a mobile phone blackspot and we had the landline cut off when he died 2 years ago so we couldn't contact you. I had to walk up to the end of the street to text Maria! I'll download just a few for now and hopefully this afternoon get the rest up. I just hope things didn't deteriorate overnight...

Crikey another mega-bond!! :shock:
Cant wait for the piccies :D :D

Janex

PMSL I thought two Buns had escaped til I saw the reason for your Thread Title Edit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its the stress of bonding Hilda :shock:

Janex

The Set-up
DSC02353.jpg

DSC02354.jpg

Waiting at Leanne's
DSC02361.jpg

A Cuddle of Buns
DSC02364.jpg

Arrival at the bungalow
DSC02362.jpg

We don't want to come out! New scents, new place..it's just too scary!

DSC02367.jpg

Exploring(note how clean the run is!!)
DSC02369.jpg

3 Hrs later!!!
DSC02371.jpg

I've some vid pics which I'll download later. I'll update when I get back,as I'm off to give Leanne a break now!!

Last edited:
I love seeing bunny bonding, its so cute.
What type of leaves are those in the run, I think I know somebody who would like to munch on some of those.

Hii all....

WOW what can I say? I spent the whole of Tuesday night awake, wondering if I was making a big mistake only to have probably a more relaxed bonding than I have in the past with only 2!!!! :lol:

The car ride to the bungalow certainly helped put everyone on edge and huddle together. We had no fighting, no nipping, no angry noises, no humping for the first day. Straight away it was like they recognised each other which I can only think is because I house them in close proximity in the shed and in runs next door to each other during the day. Within minutes Fraggle (the lionhead) made it clear she was boss. Really the only thing that happened was she'd go up to others and head nudge them and they would run off. They was no chasing worth mentioning either. First was Liquorice (black ND) to bond with Monty (Opal rex) who have shared grooming. Fraggle who is Monty's mate was funny about this to begin with then a few minutes later, excepted her and since yesterday they have been sitting together in a little trio. Dexter (castor rex) groomed Jester (harlequin) and Inca (tortie lop). He and Inca spent most of the night huddled together. Everyone had met and seemed to have gotton used to each others presence but Jester who kept upsetting everyone by wanting to sniff their bums!! Fraggle tolerated it a few times until he pushed her too far and she had to nudge him away. However, this morning I had a little trio sat together of Fraggle, Jess in the middle (which he'd never been able to do before without it kicking off) and Monty on the end. Soooo just left to "sort it out" is Jester and Dexter. I don't know what happened last night but the two just locked on and were in a mini scrap for seconds (I seperated them by water) but then a few minutes later in happened again and afterward any rabbit that approached Dex got a grunt and head butt and he was getting very agitated. Because by this point it was gone midnight and I was shattered I decided to confine him to the dog crate (still within the pen) to calm down as I needed sleep!!! They spent the night moving around and intergrating but without scruffles. This morning everything was very mellow and I've had pairs and trios sat together. Fortunately Dex had recovered from his strop and was tolerating Jester and ok with everyone else.
They had another car ride home just now and now they are all in the run lazying around!!!!

I decided against adding the giants because I was concerned for my ND being squashed or worse and Rubes is a nightmare hormonal witch hehe so I thought if anyone would create problems it would be her. Her and Fraggle would not have worked. Also it took me 3 long months of blood, sweat and tears to get them giants together. I am more than happy to have done 6!!!!!

Thankyou Hilda for EVERYTHING XXXXX You are the best xxxx :love:

Last edited:
Yes Maria, just uploading them now. Shall I add them to this thread or start another? I have 12 pics!!!!! :lol:

a few hours in they were interacting and keeping about this kind of distance from each other...

bond3-1.jpg

Jessie , one of the few times he wasn't causing trouble! :lol:

bond4-1.jpg

Two bonded pairs with their original partners but getting into a cossy foursome!

bond5.jpg

bond6.jpg

Dexter (castor rex) bonded and groomed Inca who was originally Jessie's mate;) .

bond7-1.jpg

Jessie was the last (and longest) to finally be excepted by the boss fraggle.

bond8-1.jpg

Dexy and Inca doing head to tail!!! :lol:

bond9-1.jpg

Jessie finally settled near Frags.

bond10.jpg

A foursome - with Liquorice. She got along with everyone and is always the first to move out the way.

bond11.jpg

Greated with this superb sight first thing!!! Jessie inbetween his now 2 women hehe !!! :lol:

bond12.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Leanne!!! You're supposed to be getting their shed organised, not playing on the computer!!:lol: :lol: I'm just going back to the houseto pick up the run and defluff the carpet!!

Looks good! And :lol: @ the mess, my spare room is just the same!

I'm just in the middle of bonding Barney to my 3 and there is ALOT of chasing going on. 2 sleepless nights so far and Mavis is still being a bully to Barney. There's been alot of grooming going on so it's not a complete right-off just yet, fingers crossed!

Back