• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Hormonal Teenage Bunnies!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Its been a while since my lot were young teen bunnies and most of the rescues are either babies or mature adults so when a 8 month old Doe named Casey landed on me today I had forgotten what to expect from a teenbun.

Cue lunging, snorting, head flicking, bowl throwing, cage destroying and temper tantrums! What a little nightmare.....the sooner she is speyed the better for us all I think! :lol:

Highly entertaining to watch though.....unless my arm is involved :shock:

Awww bless :D I am once again convinced I've been sooooo lucky with my unspayed girls - all 4 daughters were 8 months old when I adopted them 2 yrs ago, and they have always been adorable, as has their mum - this does seem to be the exception rather than the rule :shock:

She is super pretty....looks just like my Scout when she was young (but tri-coloured) with a very pointed face shape for a lop.

Cant wait til she has been pacified!

Back