• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley Is 4!

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Whoops, I should have actually done this yesterday but we've had things going on :lol: ! Jill believed Stanley to be about 4 so I gave him yesterday the 30th July as his official 4th birthday. Anyone who's followed our 11 Bond thread will know he's been enjoying his birthday for four days already now :lol: !
Here he is chatting up one of his "babes", the delectable Florence (should have been him standing on something :lol: )...

11Bond358.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great pic, bless him!!

Happy Birthday Stanley!!!! Looks like his new forever home was the best present he ever had!! :D

Happy Birthday stanley, my guess is you've already had your present, and made up with your 3 other birthdays and your lost Christmases too!!:lol: :lol: Stamina to be proud of !!:lol: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STANLEY !!!!!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Thank you all for your comments, I must apologise for the rather naff picture, I was in a bit of a rush :oops: ! Here's three more from today that (hopefully) show him more to his potential...

11Bond462.jpg

11Bond463.jpg

11Bond480.jpg

Neil

Back