• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad news .....

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
well finally spoke to dad today about getting a bunster for Mops and he said no ........... =[ :cry: but he wasn't all nasty bout it x bless him x he said that if i let him have the shed for Mopsy then i could :lol: * emotional blackmail* anyway there still might be a chance in the long run =] good news though defo mopsy is going to be spayed soon - goping to book an oppoitment probs=]
ever the supporting dad said - if she dies then i can have the shed right? but he said it as a joke ( i think) anyways there still might be a chance of having a little boy - we have a rabbit breeder friend one of the most genuine people i have ever met anyway he said phone sue cos she might have a buck or something x so ............watch this space i don't think we will be ready anyways to get a boy till months away =]

Oh I'm sorry :cry: I really wanted a gorgeous french boy who was going to be rehomed he was called Henry and was gorgeous!!! :love: Still maybe some day you'll dad will let you :D

Esther x

Im sure you can win him round in the end.....tell him about all the unwanted rabbits desperatley needing good homes like yours ;)

Back