• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AAARGH I do not believe my rabbits!!!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
My rabbits keep breaking into the room with the guinea pigs in, where there is a big bag of expensive oxbow hay on the floor. I have just discovered that on one of their bloomin' 'visits' one of them has had a wee in the bag of oxbow hay!!!!!!! It is now ruined! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHH. Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to keep the EC away!!!!!!!!! Words fail me........

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My rabbits keep breaking into the room with the guinea pigs in, where there is a big bag of expensive oxbow hay on the floor. I have just discovered that on one of their bloomin' 'visits' one of them has had a wee in the bag of oxbow hay!!!!!!! It is now ruined! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHH. Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to keep the EC away!!!!!!!!! Words fail me........

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Errrrrrmmmm......:? ......... Ooooooops....:roll:

Norty Wabbits!! :no:

Janex

Oooooooooooooooooops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who have been naughty little bun buns then?!?!?:roll: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like something that MY lot would do!!!

oh dear.. guess they knew the piggies had something better than they had ;) :lol: Shouldnt laugh really.. what a waste of yummy stuff now! I hate it when they do that.. if i get something different like oat hay or timothy hay i give them a big handful and usually go back to a big pile of wet hay :roll: bunnies eh:roll:

Nothing is safe they get everywhere and find everything!

Even the 'disabled ones'. Its all a ploy to put us off guard.....

Notice how they never seem to detroy the cheap stuff!!!!!:roll: :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: very true!! My lot are exactly the same. I can't leave the box of hay on the floor because one of them really will jump on it and have a wee - staking claim on it I think!:rolleyes:

The cute thing is that the piggies alert me to their bunny intruders by wheeking loudly! They can't see them, as they are raised quite high off the ground, so they must smell them. Munching out of the hay bag is one thing but weeing in it??!!! :roll:

Back