• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Puppy!

Jayne

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave: Here's our new pup Ruby :love: She's our little treasure :D Gabbie and Sylvie are reserving judgement at the moment! :lol: had a bit of stamping but they seem better now and we even had noses meeting through the wire!! couldn't get a pic as didn't have camera and don't want to leave them alone! Hope you all think she's as beautiful as we do,thanks for looking :D
Image3478.jpg

Image3480.jpg

Image3498.jpg

Image3508.jpg

Thank you :D of course we're very biased but she is adorable and so good natured.She does need a bit of sorting out though as she worships her Dad!! :roll:

Thank you Ali :D (I had to read your location twice I thought it said in front of my nappy!!! :shock: )

awwwwwwww what a gorgeous girlie :love:

do you do agility or is it just a tunnel that you have in your garden? :D (sorry i have agility on the brain 24/7 :lol: )

Hi Abi it's the girls old play tunnel from ELC (I'm so glad I didn't chuck it !!) the rabbits love it too! Ruby didn't go in it just stuck her head in (which is about as far as I can go with my big bum!! :lol: ) Love watching agility but I'm afraid my old body couldn't keep up!!

It looks great fun but I'm hopeless I'd get confused and end up doing what the dog has to do!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: last night was the perfect example of how often i get things wron because i shouted right at cody and he went left :oops: probably because i normally say riiiiileft and leeeeeright :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: ah i have jumped a full height jump before and done weaves (whch are suprisingly difficult to negotiate) i was dared by my club to go thruogh the tyre but i was too scared of getting stuck :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a CKCS fan! Ruby is soooo cute!:love:
I'd never thought of having one until our Frankie came into the rehoming centre I work at - now I'd love loads of them.:D
They are just the sweetest breed of dogs ever, and all my rabbits love our Frankie!

Thank you all :D She's such a treasure! only cried for about a minute if that last night (it's nearly killing me not going to her!) When she gazes up at you with those big eyes I just melt completely! Must admit I'm shattered as I'm lying awake listening out for her while she's blissfully snoozing away!

Back