• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit argument!

isla

Mama Doe
My bunnies seem to be going through a bit of a strange thing of humping, circling and chasing. And I cant work out why, and I'm really worried that it might end up in a fight.

I have a boy and a girl, both neutered, plenty of room and toys.

Is it likely that they will start to fight, or will they just work it out between them?

Oh and its usually Abbey thats doing the humping and annoying Nunzeo (boy bun) then a while later she'll go up to him and demand to be groomed, and hardley ever grooms in return, poor Nunz!

Nope they shouldn't be able to smell other buns they are on the top floor of a 3 story house and the nearest other bun is in next doors garden.

So if shes just asserting her authority is he likely to get p*ssed off with her and start a fight, or will it just be a 'yes dear, whatever you say, its fine for you to hump my head, I dont mind'?

Arrrgh I so worried!

Nope they shouldn't be able to smell other buns they are on the top floor of a 3 story house and the nearest other bun is in next doors garden.

So if shes just asserting her authority is he likely to get p*ssed off with her and start a fight, or will it just be a 'yes dear, whatever you say, its fine for you to hump my head, I dont mind'?

Arrrgh I so worried!

Well a few of mine get head humped all the time:lol: I seriously wuldn't worry until I saw scrapping or a quiet bunster:D

Back