• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three More Bunnies :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Ha, how many of you thought WHAT, she has taken in more Rabbits........!! ;) :lol:

Nope, just three random piccies I took today

Three legged Cerys

Picture979.jpg

Ned, my Rexy boy with the poorly heart :cry:

Picture980.jpg

Gordon Bennet, contemplating the meaning of life!! :roll: :lol:

Picture981-1.jpg

Janex :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thought it said 3 legged Carys then ahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww cute pics Jane :D

They are beauties!! I love GB he has always has such expressions on his face!!:D

I know, its impossible not to smile just looking at him :D
To be honest I think he just pretends to be dippy but really knows far more than he's letting on!! :lol:

Janex

They're lovely Jane, Ned's my fave :D How's his heart?

His meds keep things under control most of the time. But his heart is getting weaker and its rhythm more erratic :cry: He has also had to have a couple of courses of abx due to secondary infection. But he seems happy within himself, loves his grub and has his girlie friend Bernie to look after him :D
Ned is very much on borrowed time but we just take things day by day

Janex

They're lovely!
If you could stick a chequered hat on GB he'd look like a farmer with the straw between his teeth! :D
Is Cerys really a 3 legged bun, and if so how did she lose a leg?:(

They're lovely!
If you could stick a chequered hat on GB he'd look like a farmer with the straw between his teeth! :D
Is Cerys really a 3 legged bun, and if so how did she lose a leg?:(

Well she has 3 and a half legs. I have no idea what happened to the lower part of her right front leg as she came from a Rescue and they had no history on her. Its not a surgical amputation so I suspect she was either semi cannibalised by her Mum or a Fox got at her :cry:

Janex

Back