• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Names

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello
Just wondering what everyone calls their rabbits? Trying to think of a lovely boy rabbit name for a brown & white english bun who I am hopefully adopting if the bonding goes according to plan. Any ideas? :wave:
Thanks

Thanks I have got a few ideas now. They are all related to food somehow. Must be what I always think about then eh?!! :lol:

:wave: Hello there,

I have a white and black English x boy and his name is Liam, he already had his name when i adopted him from Angie (Bunnymadhouse) and i loved it, probably because you don't get many buns called that ;) :D

My current bunnies are:

Benji
Pippa
Sunny
Charlie
Magic
Angel
Alaska
Trystane
Dakota
Thomas
River

My bridge bunnies were called:

Casper
Toby
Apollo
Lancelot
Star

See bottom of my post:lol:
Plus fosters called:

Midnight, Suki, Bouncer, Colonel Colin Of The First Lopsley Regiment, Missy, George, Joey & Bobby (yes - that's 2 Joeys:lol: )

Reuben
Maisie
Radley
Susie Soo aka Spuddy
Dotty
Mr Chambers
Joey
Lottie
Louis
Dempsey
Black Jack

Let's see................

Timmy
Herbie
Millie
Harvey
Squishy
CheeChee
Archie
Jasper
Cocoa
Poppet
Daisy
Princess
Poppy
Petal
Honey

And Foster Buns Bertie and Binky !!!!!:D :D

current buns are
ginger,
thyme,
tarragon,
basil,
damson,
ash and
pistachio (bit of a food/herb/plant theme)

Bridge bunnies are:
buttons,
thumper,
willow,
fudge,
thistle,
teasel,
nutmeg,
smoki,
bramble,
fern,
bracken,
acorn,
pickle,
walnut and probably a few others i can't remember at the mo!

Jenga, Jabba,Florence, Nightingale, Maisy, Miffy, Scrabble, Soda, Ivy, Freda, Charlie,Dandelion, Poppy,Cottontail, Peter, Jigsaw, Puzzle, Pheonix, Gemeni, Dizzy,Fluff and Galaxy!

I currently have:

Bobby
Pippa
Milo
Mabel
Scout
Fiver
Marley
Tarquin
Casey

I have a book I write names down in that I like :oops: just incase the right bunny comes along!

Back