• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Huge Huge Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
To the person on this forum who thought it was their duty to call the rspca and report that their has bn an outbreak of pasturella :shock: at my rescue.
i know it has come from someone from here.Well im thrilled to anounce that the rspca has no problem with what im doing and they turned up when my vet was here to vaccinating the bunnies for me,
after alot of thought IM NOT GIVING UP MY RESCUE just because several people dont agree to what im doing.
after having a very distraught weekend its given me time to think
what i do is so important for my area alot of these bunnies wouldnt be here if it wasnt for me and my fosterers Why should i give up just because a few opinionated people think i should. so EASTBOURNE RABBIT RESCUE IS STILL WELL AND TRULY OPEN
as for the help and advice off certain members from here its taught me a very valuable lesson
be very careful who you trust
and dont open up to anxieties you may have on a public forum
The reason i know its from here is because the people who reported it didnt know my address
so for all you people who are against me it doesnt bother me any more you carry on causing trouble for me i wont go without a fight
This is my last thread as actually staying off of RU has made me feel better so now im gone and will not be back :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats a real shame I dont know why people do this but I wish you well with your rescue and good luck in helping all the buns you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back