• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good & bad day for Midnight

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
She`s off to have her myxi jab today but to cheer her up afterwards her new dog crate has just been delivered:D So she`ll have that to explore when we get back & hopefully take her mind of mr vet!:D

Su.x

Awwwwww good luck at the Vets Midnight. I am about to embark on a bit more Ebay retail therapy for my Buns and a dog crate is on my list !!

Have you seen the pink ones!! :shock:

Janex

Awww hope Midnight is ok at vets.
I am sure she will love her new dog crate.
I think a pink one sounds fab:shock: :lol: :lol: For a girlie bun of course.

Awwwwww good luck at the Vets Midnight. I am about to embark on a bit more Ebay retail therapy for my Buns and a dog crate is on my list !!

Have you seen the pink ones!! :shock:

Janex

Yeah, i wanted one!:oops:
But they`ve got plastic bases & i wanted a metal based one, as Midnight is turning into another destructo bunny!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I just bought a couple new HOOGE dog crates off Ebay! They were delivered yesterday morning, and I am VERY happy with them!:D :D I was determined to have the ones with metal trays, too.....the plastic ones are a waste of time!:roll: Saw the pink and blue ones too......but besides the plastic bases, I thought Harvey would have been offended if I bought him a pink cage!:lol: (Actually, Daisy probably would have loved one, though!) She is a destructo bun too though, so the plastic tray is really a 'no go' area!!!:roll: :lol: The metal trays are really noisy, so I just put folded towels in between the tray and the floor of the cage. It muffles the sound really well, which is a good thing as Daisy is also a habitual foot thumper!!!!!:lol: :lol:

One spoilt bunned there!!!:roll: :lol: :lol: , gosh she certainly landed on her feet with you, literally as well, how are her poorly feet now?, those last pictures looked brilliant, is she still making a good recovery?

One spoilt bunned there!!!:roll: :lol: :lol: , gosh she certainly landed on her feet with you, literally as well, how are her poorly feet now?, those last pictures looked brilliant, is she still making a good recovery?

Her feet are doing brilliantly, thankyou Theo:D
We have nearly total fur regrowth on her front paws & just a couple of slightly swollen toes & she also has alot of fur regrowth on her back feet with just a small bald patch on each hock & each day we can see the improvement in the areas further up, which are no longer red & angry but a nice healthy pink colour with lots of new fur coming through .
The improvement in her is amazing & even our vet can`t believe the amount of fur regrowth there is already:D

She is soooooo active now compared to when she 1st came to us which must prove how much more comfortable she is & when i let her out for her 1st run round on the carpet the other night she was binkying like mad:D
And she loves giving kisses:love: :love:

Su.x

Her feet are doing brilliantly, thankyou Theo:D
We have nearly total fur regrowth on her front paws & just a couple of slightly swollen toes & she also has alot of fur regrowth on her back feet with just a small bald patch on each hock & each day we can see the improvement in the areas further up, which are no longer red & angry but a nice healthy pink colour with lots of new fur coming through .
The improvement in her is amazing & even our vet can`t believe the amount of fur regrowth there is already:D

She is soooooo active now compared to when she 1st came to us which must prove how much more comfortable she is & when i let her out for her 1st run round on the carpet the other night she was binkying like mad:D
And she loves giving kisses:love: :love:

Su.x

That's brilliant, I remember the pictures of her feet and they were horrendous, I cannot understand how anybody could let an animal suffer like that and not get them treatment, it's just great that she is getting better now, lets hope she continues to make good improvement.

Back